Why Hire Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey
Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey evaluates security plans on commercial property and provides advice how to reduce the risk of violent crime and property loss.
He is court-qualified to testify as a security expert witness in premises liability litigation cases alleging that crime was foreseeable, security was inadequate or a security guard was negligent, made a false arrest or used excessive force.
Security Consultant Making Places Safe for People & Property
Extensive Crime Risk Assessment Experience on Most Property Types
- Security Consultant Chris McGoey has conducted over 7000 security assessments on business properties with highly-foreseeable crime including:
Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, Nightclubs, Bars, Gas Stations, Fast-Food Restaurants, Apartments, Condominiums, Hotels, HOAs, Resorts, Motels, Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Shopping Centers, Office Buildings, Banks, ATM machines, Universities, Schools, Restaurants, Hospitals, Movie Theaters, Casinos, Convention Centers, Sports Stadiums, Arenas, Parking Lots, and Garages.
Forty-Eight Years of Education Training and Experience in Crime Prevention
- Security Consultant Chris McGoey has valuable experience analyzing the cause, effect, and implementing preventive solutions for criminal acts of:
Homicide, Kidnap, Rape, Sexual Assault, Robbery, Stalking, Carjacking, Aggravated Assault, Simple Assault, Battery, Gang Activity, Drug Activity, Assault with Deadly Weapon, Weapons Screening, Residential Burglary, Commercial Burglary, Auto Theft, Auto Burglary, Shoplifting, Grand Theft, Petty theft, Employee Theft, Vandalism, Loitering, Trespassing, Fraud, Identity Theft, Bullying, False Arrest, False Imprisonment, Racial Profiling, Excessive Use of Force, Active Shooter, and Workplace Violence.
Hire Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey
Free Initial Telephone Consultation – 213-537-3505
- Potential clients can contact Chris E. McGoey for an initial discussion about evaluating a security plan or creating one to mitigate a crime risk.
- Since Chris is not always available by phone, send a message to introduce yourself and to give a brief overview of what you wish to discuss by email: Chris@CrimeDoctor.com
Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey Retention Steps
- Clients may hire Chris E. McGoey as a security consultant after speaking to him by telephone, clearing any conflicts, and reviewing the project facts in detail.
- If Mr. McGoey and client agree to work together, he will forward his proposal, engagement agreement, and cover letter with hiring instructions.
- A signed engagement agreement and requested fee must be received prior to the start of work.
Premises Liability Litigation Discovery Assistance
Attorneys and insurance claims reps may want help with litigation case analysis.
In cases where Mr. McGoey is unable to testify as a security expert witness, he may be available to work hourly as a confidential security consultant.
- He can provide detailed case evaluation, comprehensive discovery assistance, offer deposition and trial preparation strategies, and help with opposing expert cross-examination.
- Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey has written two books and published many articles on the subject of Premises Liability Litigation and has reviewed thousands of litigation case files involving most crime types and property types.
- He can quickly evaluate the evidence in your case and recommend a strategy for optimizing discovery and for the presentation of facts at trial.
Learn More about Premises Liability Litigation
Download the book written by Security Consultant Chris E. McGoey
- Security Expert’s Guide to Premises Liability Litigation
- Evaluating Crime Foreseeability and Inadequate Security Cases
A resume and fee schedule are available to clients upon request